Considering the Clay Hills Band for a gig? Here are some thoughts . . .
1. When you contact us, Joe Cullen will respond. He will go over the details with you to ensure a smooth and successful event.
2. We have our own sound equipment - you will not need to supply the loudspeakers and mixers separately. You will be able to use our system for PA announcements, speeches, or special recorded music.
3. Be aware that we need a bit of space to fit in six people with mic stands, guitars, amps, keyboards, mandolin, bass, drums and PA equipment. We require an area about 10 ft deep by 15 ft wide, minimum. More is better.
4. We can do lower volume acoustic gigs for you that require less setup space.
5. If you have special song requests, please let us know in advance. We know a lot of songs - but not all songs!
6. The Clay Hills Band is our hobby, which we pursue with pride and enthusiasm. We all have day jobs and family commitments that may impact our availability. However, once we commit to a gig date, we will deliver.